Tuesday 21 November 2017

Bailey

Who knows if she's right, when she can demand anything, sunlight,water,sky, like the sea off Burbo Bank, her smile arrives estuary wide, beams where my heart sank, she never left a family’s side, but came here to sing, a woman who knows her rights, her lungs like a tank, that bellow any time, could prise open a bank, next to me like a bride, her lips twist like centimes, around a constant why, tobacco blonde full of lies, a dancer whose fame decides, many a famous night, she dances in the tide her day is just beginning, nails me with that smile, fresh, alive and winning. my mother says keep true, but she doesn't rate, our love running smooth, if it brings me back to you, by mountains and the lakes, then let's do what we do, don't melt me lemon blue, my yellow hair is sweet, it blows down the avenue, flowers only hesitate, our trips to secret venues, lucky to pass this way, each evening celebrate. no one out to get you don't worry about the Seer, take life by the core, pray to broken laws, don't divinee yourself by whores, or other things you do, why scream because, throw looms at scooners set your almond eyes blue birds sing out of tune drain summer into June sweep up with the law not present desire, hope on a midnight wire, we are not alone in this lasting light, home provides no clue, God knows of your plight, don't try to condone, say your cards are marked, you're never that far, to stay where you are, in a warm hazy fog, and a veil across your face don't send me to Mars, from where you delegate,

No comments: