Saturday 22 April 2017

Sola

That tune detonates, a memory in me, web spun blue it recreates, that day in the park, where you danced a treat, the year we found so stark, can’t get past the image gate, i'm shrunk on my heels, but the song still creates, those years in the dark, down fallen streets, you the first to embark, serious and staid, from that nightmare scene, only eyes betraying your rage, with bread, wine and fate, you made the journey, i still lie prostrate, at your feet. your consoling pain, can ask what they like, but you tell me lies, i dance my evasions, whisper to the night, between you and your claims, the peace of moonlight, burns on my fire, it doesn't feel right, birds thrum their tune, scientists of a global nigh, your mother prays to atone, she explores an open wound, smoking her Camel Lites, just to worry you, kids on yellow block reel regular as the five and dime, she pulls at my traces, the world isn't blue, guilt is washed away, she knows what she's doing, the moon is her nosegay it haunts her face, shudder with each wine, think of the next engagement, in the evening gloom, other shipwreck signs, of someone else's purlieu, learn to dance don't get blue, ignore those cool untruths, give me just one more time. what comes to meet you, the decks that grace her due, each sea green evening, she dances on Hawaii, thats what she'd like to do

No comments: