Monday 24 April 2017

Tracey

Why mix me your blend, or leave me tattered dreams, call me a lemon friend, hurt me with your truth, and twisted ballet scenes, with perfect bows and perfumes, quarry me pink or tend, take me to my knees, gently ease your stipend, run a knife of glue, dance feather like as a bee, across a bridge of wasted tunes, don't make me bend, if you’ve someone else to see, i won't become a trend, face to mine in the end, satin shoed tambourine, you know what to lend, talk is cheap. 0, soft a frustrated by home, supped thin by water, she's ready to go alone, tuned/ wound dances free without control, your lips can only croak, on the porch storms flare, moan/ away i your consoling pain, can ask what they like, but you tell me lies, i dance my evasions, whisper to the night, between you and your claims, the peace of moonlight, burns on my fire, it doesn't feel right, u i o birds thrum their tune, scientists of a global nigh, your mother prays to atone, smoking her Camel Lites, just to worry you, kids on yellow block reel regular as the five and dime, she pulls at my traces, the moon is her nosegay it haunts her face, shudder with each wine, think of the next engagement, in the evening gloom, other shipwreck signs, of someone else's purlieu, learn to dance don't get blue, ignore those cool untruths, give me just one more time. what comes to meet you, the decks that grace her due, each sea green evening, she dances on Hawaii, thats what she'd like to do

No comments: